Care for the bottle
- Make sure you clean the cap and bottle before first-time use.
Rinse the cap with warm water and brush softly.
- Do not put the bottle in the microwave.
- After use, remove the cap from the bottle, open the lid and rinse with warm water, then let it air-dry. Clean the cap and straws with the straw cleaner.
- The shrink sleeve label is easy to remove. Remove it before you put the bottle in the dishwasher.
- Take off the MultiCap before you put it in the dishwasher. Only handwash MultiCap
- Take off the o-ring when cleaning the adapter.
- The bottle should not be used by children under the age of 5 because of choke hazard.
- For additional or replacement parts, contact us by email.
- Please read the instructions that come with the bottle before you use it.